You may have heard the whispers about our project “Bust-a-BNB”. Bust-a-BNB is a web3 progressive jackpot game/DApp, where users can try to exit before the game crashes. It is the first in our line of games for Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
Thanks to crazy ETH gas fees, a lot of the action is clearly taking place on Binance Smart Chain. With the speed and affordability of BSC, it was an obvious point of call for our games.
What will be in it for BUST, APE and MFRM Hodlers?
This is an autonomous, perpetual utility machine with very simple tokenomics — You all benefit!!! BUST token holders will decide what to do with the house-profit. However, once it is launched, for the first 90 days, the DApp will be pre-configured to use the house edge to buy & burn BUST, MFRM and APE (subject to final legal review in June). After this 90-day window post launch, governance will take hold and $BUST token holders will vote on how this ratio changes after that.
We have been planning/developing BUSTaBNB for months and are making some solid progress! As all the design work comes life over the next few weeks, the project’s epic attributes will become more visual. Bust-O-Nomics coming soon.
Degens say: “Show me your developer notes!!!”
# Sprint 0 (March and April)
- 8 weeks+ of scoping, quoting, research, hiring, onboarding. Set up DevOps, repos, etc
# Sprint 1 (3 weeks ago)
Goal: Create something that you can point to and say, “Yup, that’s a crash game 😎”
* Stand up Game Engine, PlayerOps, Frontend, and Game Event Log domains.
* Game Engine runs continually, every round crashes at hard-coded multiplier (for now), next round starts automatically after the previous one crashes.
* PlayerOps exposes websocket interface, clients can place bets, subscribe to account events (bet accepted) and subscribe to game round events (taking bets, round started, tick, crash).
* Game events are stored in a database, laying the groundwork to make every game fully auditable.
# Sprint 2 (1 week ago)
Goal: Make the game actually interesting to play 🎰
Areas of focus:
* Introduce “random”/provably-fair crash multiplier, exponential multiplier increase.
* Clients can try to exit the round before it crashes.
* Start integrating frontend design elements
We will post top-level dev notes on completed work at the end of each spring moving forward. Each sprint is 2 weeks.
🌏 Website: https://busta.gg
📡 Twitter: https://twitter.com/BUSTA_GameFi
👽 Medium: https://bustaofficial.medium.com/
📙 Gitbook: https://docs.busta.gg/
📺 YouTube: https://tinyurl.com/BUSTA-YOUTUBE
🤖 TG Announce: https://t.me/BUSTA_OFFICIAL_ANNOUNCEMENTS
🏆 TG Quiz: https://t.me/BUSTA_QUIZ
🚜 MFRM contract address — 0x206340f3361404910f45ca0893980ef3f9b418ea
📈 MFRM price chart — https://goswapp-bsc.web.app/0x206340f3361404910f45ca0893980ef3f9b418ea
🚜 MFRM on BSCSCAN — https://bscscan.com/address/0x206340f3361404910f45ca0893980ef3f9b418ea
🚜 MFRM farming — https://memefarm.io
🐒 APE contract address — 0xa9ea4b786ee5b7a733c035564bfd9341a4c9fc1e
📈 APE price chart — https://goswapp-bsc.web.app/0xa9ea4b786ee5b7a733c035564bfd9341a4c9fc1e
🐒 APE on BSCSCAN — https://bscscan.com/address/0xa9ea4b786ee5b7a733c035564bfd9341a4c9fc1e
🐒 APE farming — https://memefarm.io