How To Farm Crypto Girlfriends on Meme Farm — A Step-by-Step Guide
In this guide, you’ll learn step-by-step how to farm MFRM which you can use to get NFTs, with the rarest ones being the Crypto Girlfriends series.
Again, the Meme Farm pools will be:
Chad Pool — Chad pool gets 40% of the MFRM token rewards
APE-ETH UNI V2 LP
MFRM-ETH UNI V2 LP
Meme Pool — Meme pool gets 20%
TEND-ETH UNI V2 LP
SUSHI-ETH UNI V2 LP
MEME-ETH UNI V2 LP
Safu Pool — Safu pool gets 20%
LINK-ETH UNI V2 LP
ETH-USDC UNI V2 LP
COMP-ETH UNI V2 LP
Jungle Pool — Jungle pool gets 20%
UNI-ETH UNI V2 LP
L2-ETH UNI V2 LP
YFI-ETH UNI V2 LP
There are 11 pools total but the Chad Pools have a reward bonus (meaning you’ll get higher tokens per block) as an incentive to provide liquidity for those pools. So if you use APE or Meme Farm, you’ll be able to farm at a faster rate.
In this example, we’ll use the APE/ETH pool as an example
- Make sure you have Metamask installed and configured already via Google Chrome extension or Brave Browser.
- Click the unlock wallet button and allow metamask to use your wallet
- Buy APE on Uniswap if you don’t have it already: https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x209c1808febf6c1ab7c65764bb61ad67d3923fcc
- Add liquidity on Uniswap by going to https://uniswap.info/pair/0x9cd5fbcefe777d2fd8de8b96cfc9f626665b68f2 and click “Add Liquidity” in the top right.
5. Now, you’ll need to supply APE and an equal amount of ETH to the pool
6. Your wallet will be then be sent UNI-V2 LP tokens which are used to stake for farming.
7. Go to the meme farm website and select the APE-ETH pool.
8. Click Approve Spend.
9. Hit the plus sign and hit max, then hit confirm
10. Done, now you are farming!
Final note, if you would like to unstake your LP tokens, just click unstake which will automatically harvest and send you back your Liquidity Provider tokens.
How To Farm — Video Guide
Here is a YouTube video created by a community member with instructions on how to farm. They used Sushiswap instead of Meme Farm since Meme Farm is not officially out yet, but the steps are the same.
If you’re still confused and need help on farming, pop on over to our Telegram or Discord (more active) and ask there!