So, Apes, as you may have noticed, we conducted a burn the other day. It is hot stuff (pun certainly intended).
Now as this is not a one-time event, we thought it would be worth everyone’s time to share our method of what goes on behind the scenes.
Since our launch, BUSTA DEX has seen $1.2 million in trading volume. Based on the BUSTA 4% swap fee, this generated $48,000USD in revenue. This is no small feat!
Referring back to the BUSTA Ecosystem document, you will see there are multiple breakdowns of how our grand design works.
The $48,000USD is split into four separate pools at 1% each, representing the initial 4% fee, therefore each pool gets $12,000USD to play with. Now for the reason you are here reading this article, the Buyback and Burn.
We burned the equivalent of $12,000USD at the time of burn. Quite an impressive amount. We used 40% to buy back and burn both MFRM and APE, approx.value was $2400USD each at the time. The remaining 60% was used to conduct a buy and burn of BUST, which was approx. $9600USD at the time.
Please note everyone, these numbers are very exciting, and it doesn’t stop there. This was an accumulation of fees since launch and the process was conducted manually by the BUST team. However, in the future, this will be automated and conducted each time the 4% swap fee reaches over $1000USD, which will happen multiple times throughout the day.
We will continue to keep you updated as our dreams become realities. We have a bright future ahead of us! Thank you for joining us on this journey.
🚜 MFRM contract address — 0x206340f3361404910f45ca0893980ef3f9b418ea
🚜 MFRM on BUSTA DEX — https://dapp.busta.gg/swap
📈 MFRM price chart — https://goswapp-bsc.web.app/0x206340f3361404910f45ca0893980ef3f9b418ea
🚜 MFRM on BSCSCAN — https://tinyurl.com/f75sn4v8
🚜 MFRM farming — http://mfrm.io
🐒 APE contract address — 0xa9ea4b786ee5b7a733c035564bfd9341a4c9fc1e
🐒 APE on BUSTA DEX — https://dapp.busta.gg/swap
📈 APE price chart — https://goswapp-bsc.web.app/0xa9ea4b786ee5b7a733c035564bfd9341a4c9fc1e
🐒 APE on BSCSCAN — https://tinyurl.com/zntrdmsc
🐒 APE farming — https://memefarm.io
🌏 Website: https://busta.gg
⚖️ BUSTA DEX: https://dapp.busta.gg/
📡 Twitter: https://twitter.com/BUSTA_GameFi
👽 Medium: https://bustaofficial.medium.com
🌊 Ecosystem Flow Chart: https://tinyurl.com/BUSTA-FLOWCHART
📺 YouTube: https://tinyurl.com/BUSTA-YOUTUBE
🕹 TG BUSTA CRASH QA: https://t.me/BUSTA_CRASH_QA